Melissa Ann Goodwin

Melissa Ann Goodwin

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Candles in the Windows is Available Now on Amazon!



I'm so excited to tell you that my new book

is now available on Amazon.com  in paperback, eBook for Kindle, and hardcover. 

Just click on the title above or the cover image below to go directly to the page on Amazon. 

AND...

Please join me for my Virtual Book Reading on November 29th at 7pm ET. via Zoom. The Event is sponsored, hosted, and moderated by The Yoga Sanctuary. I'll read some excerpts from Candles in the Windows and take your questions. Read the full event description below the image. I would so love to have you join me for this fun celebration of the launch of my book!


Here's the event description and the link to register. It's free of course! 

The Yoga Sanctuary is very excited to share with you a first of a kind event for us - A Virtual Book Reading with our own Melissa Goodwin, who is not only a yoga teacher, but also a published author and award-winning poet!

This will be a one-hour, complimentary, interactive online event via Zoom. Melissa will read excerpts from her new novel, Candles in the Windows, A Christmas Romance, and from her poetry chapbook, The Brook in the Woods Behind Our Old House, give insights on where her ideas came from, and take your questions.

If you know Melissa, she is easy to listen to and lots of fun, so the event is sure to be fun too! She's willing to share with you not just her written words, but also insights on the creative process. Stay as long as you like, and leave when you want. The event is open to everyone, so tell your book-loving friends, your writer friends, your wanna-be writer friends, and anyone you know who wants to share their creative gifts with the world and is looking for inspiration. 

The online event is FREE and OPEN TO ALL! 

Registration Link: Virtual Book Reading with Melissa Ann Goodwin 

I hope you will come - it will mean the world to me to share this celebration with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!