Melissa Ann Goodwin

Melissa Ann Goodwin

Friday, May 31, 2013

Crossing Bridges

I've put up a new post at my Inspiring Thoughts and Pictures Blog

This time, both the words and the photo are mine. The picture was taken during our trip to England last September - one of the highlights of my life. It was taken at Stourhead House, a National Trust property not far from where our friends live in Bath. We had the loveliest day there, which I'll always remember forso  many reasons, not the least of which is young Orla's declaration that it had been a Yummy Beautiful Day!

Click HERE to go the blog.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had another blog, Melissa. I'll go take a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen - I haven't really felt like blogging, so I started the other as a little creative endeavor to revisit some of my photos and put them together with quotes.

      Delete

Talk to me!