It's so good to see my family - saw my brother, Tom, his wife Cheryl and my nephew John in Virigina, and now my sister Jessica, her husband Terry, and my beautiful neices Olivia and Elizabeth here in Massachusetts.
So, here are FIVE THINGS I HAVE SORELY MISSED ABOUT NEW ENGLAND:
5. Rhododendrons in full bloom
4. Maple trees growing by a stone wall
3. Poppies growing wildly in front of a red barn
2. Town commons with a bandstand
1. And most of all, these faces ...
|That's my sister Jessie in the middle, Elizabeth on the left and Olivia on the right xoxoxoxoxoxox|
|That's Dick aka RV Painter on the left, Me second from the right, Olivia between Dick and me, and Elizabeth on the right.|