My blog tour continues with a guest post Today at Nancy Brown's Capability Mom blog - the topic is "The Benefits of Being a Late Blooming Writer." Those of you who feel like you are getting a late start at writing - or whatever your calling is - take heart! There are reasons why it can be better to come into your own later in life.
And Robyn from WOW put a nice post about the book on her blog too. You can find it here: A Perponderance of Things.
Okay, back to Thankful Thursday! This week, I'm grateful for:
- Having had four years with my adorable MINI, which we traded in today for a Honda Fit. But I'll always love MINI, and when you see her, you'll understand why! (There's a photo of her at the end of the post.)
- Being able to spend time with my beautiful neices, Olivia and Elizabeth this coming weekend
- That I really am going to have a book signing at my favorite bookstore on the planet: The Andover Bookstore in Andover, MA
- That first cup of really good coffee in the morning
- My friend Darla, who always makes me laugh
- A big fat issue of Instyle magazine to read on the plane
- Animal crackers
- Having the parents I had, who gave me the most wonderful gift imaginable: a happy and carefree childhood
- Angela at the Santa Fe library, who was extraordinarily helpful to me
- Tony from the Liverpool Blue Coat School in England, who found the 88-year-old woman who was mother's friend there more than 70 years ago
|MINI, please come back, please!|